It is getting cold and I have no winter clothes!!! Last summer I threw out all my old stuff. Almost everything I owned had paint on it or holes in it so I tossed it all out and now I need a new wardrobe before I freeze!
Category Archives: Me
… things I love about my life.
1. Living here
2. Being able to cook.
3. Having lots of little creatures living around me.
4. Being creative
5. Them (below)
6. Baking fresh bread in the morning.
7. Our ever improving home.
8. Growing our own food
9. My iPhone. His name is Fred.
10. Saving wonderful old things from op shops and turning them into something else.
11. Living in the country AND close to the beach.
12. The cup of tea which magically arrives next to my bed each morning.
13. Baby chickens
14. Seeing snow on the mountains in winter.
15. Living with a man who can literally fix anything, make eggs Benedict and builds houses for all my creatures.
16. My Volvo.
17. Good health.
18. Red wine by an open fire.
19. Camping on weekends.
20. Beautiful places to go walking.
21. I am so glad I never smoked.
22. Learning how to crochet, even though it took me a painfully long time.
23. Listening to audiobooks while I do the housework.
24. Fresh air
25. Knowing my kids live in a safe environment away from car jackers, home robbers and other nasties.
26. Clean unpolluted beaches
27. Shopping online
28. Having a cow called Daisy.
29. Living by the seasons
30. Reading books in bed
32. Being able to turn the music up as loud as we want and party into the night because we have no close neighbors.
33. Buying food from local farms.
34. Weekends away.
35. The Tasmanian Wilderness.
36. Left over homemade pizza for breakfast
37. Growing tulips in my garden
39. Cold foggy mornings and snow
40. My bunnies
41. When Scott makes me cheesecake and I have to eat it all at once (almost)
I love nature and taking photos, I love my kids and looking for treasure on the beach, my best friend is also my partner in life although I hate it when he puts his shirts in the wash without undoing the buttons first. I make stuff and I fix stuff up, I raise animals and sometimes I cook them. I am an animal lover but I eat meat, I try to raise my own or buy free-range and organic. I vote for the Australian Greens and I am proud of that. I am not a Christian. I follow a Pagan path and worship the Earth.
I live on an old run down dairy farm with no cows… well not many anyway. The old farm house we live in is close to falling down, but we are slowy fixing it up. I am scared of grasshoppers and I drink tequila and chardonnay (not at the same time), I paint, I write, I sing very badly in the shower. Right now I am a stay home mum with two littlies. I read a lot of books and watch movies. My guilty pleasure is True Blood! The TV show, not the drink. The drink isn’t real!
I am a terrible gardener which isn’t such a good thing with visions of a permaculture farm, I’m a good cook and I love to go camping. I am 100% fake blonde. I think I am grey under all that bleach. I love wearing pajamas and slippers and if I am ever a billionaire I will never wear regular clothes again. I buy too much stuff from Etsy and thrift shops. I don’t like commercial shopping. I HATE grocery shopping but that is OK because we have online shopping in our area now.
I am impatient, a slow learner, short tempered and have a potty mouth when I am cranky, but I am kind and generous and a good listener. I can keep a secret if it is yours but not if it is mine. I like to hang out with animals more than people. I love star fish and Angora rabbits. I drive a Volvo and I live in Tasmania, Australia.
It is nice to meet you